Community > Site News and Feedback

Tapatalk to Be Removed

<< < (2/4) > >>

harryhackenbacker:
Sometimes I take my 60 inch wide screen with me in case I forget my reading glasses  :lol: :lol: :lol:

BeatsMe:

--- Quote from: harryhackenbacker on September 24, 2013, 04:16:47 PM ---Sometimes I take my 60 inch wide screen with me in case I forget my reading glasses  :lol: :lol: :lol:

--- End quote ---

If that floats your boat  :unsure: then sweet mate.

postie90:
That's a shame I use it all the time, saves logining in each time I visit the Forum...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

harryhackenbacker:
Could be a mistake then ,doubt if the sponsors are bothered , their names are still about on
forum , and if 30% are tap talkers ,so what , My guess Franco doesn't like the Log in all
the time Issue , perhaps looks untidy ??  :lol:  don't see it matters , Punters Fill Seats  ;) ;)

BeatsMe:
Really didn't expect you to agree with me Mike, even when i'm 100% right you will disagree and have attitude regarding the topic  ::)

No big deal for me either, the logged in all the time members aren't a problem for me at all... just wish they'd actually spend some time looking around the forum.  But, really these members just make the forum look like it's got more regular members.... but, it's simply false.

My only real complaint with Tapatalk is that soon they will allow advertising, but it will be their own selection... not ours.  I just disagree with having advertising that shows non rc (or mcd) related ads or for that matter non-site-sponsored rc hobby shops.

I personally fully believe in supporting my local dealer/hobby shop... especially the ones i regularly buy from.

Also, when i took over this site i removed the Google ads for exactly the same reasoning.... not because i personally didn't like it or it looked untidy  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version