Community > Site News and Feedback

Tapatalk to Be Removed

(1/4) > >>

BeatsMe:
Gents,

Just letting you all know that i will be looking to permanently remove Tapatalk from this forum.

This decision has been made due to a few reasons... one being that i have recently noticed a few problems with it..... and two, and this being the big one for me, it actually goes against the interests of the site sponsors, by this i mean that Tapatalk does not and will not show this forums site sponsors within its own advertising.

Site sponsors are what keep this forum going, as well as a few regular members, and so i consider them as the most important here.... if they are not being viewed then they are wasting their money.

If you wish to make a comment, please don't hesitate.

Cheers,
Franco.

CyberSarge:
That's a shame as I love Tapatalk so easy on a Mobile! Always use the normal site on iPad, will have wait now to post stuff till I get home in the evenings :-(

harryhackenbacker:
Mobile reply 10 seconds done

harryhackenbacker:
Must admit never used tap Talk ,I suppose it depends how and where and why you access
the forum , with Mobile devices getting more of the norm for access , I am sure less people
add content and if they do it's brief ,or not as in depth as on a Lap top /Big Pad .
Difficult one really as Forums are not as popular ,with many other platforms about ,FB, Twitter
etc ,but Large scale modeller's upto now tend to be into modelling more than comms .
Time will tell  ;)

BeatsMe:
Personally i tend to think that we are very lucky on this forum, i say that because i find that this site doesn't really require a great deal of bandwidth... so it tends to work quite well on a mobile device even without WiFi.

I get on here to both read and post from on my Nokia mobile all the time and really don't have any problems.

Typing can be pain on a mobile device at times... so i some times take my laptop with me and wifi tether to my mobile.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version