Community > Site News and Feedback

Input please!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Lathly:
Awesome initiative with this board. I know im gonna frequent here. Might i suggest a tunning part in the forum, as I understand that these 4x4 cars demand a bit differently ported engines and setup. Would be nice to see what fellow MCD-riders use and can recomend.

OzMCD:
Welcome aboard, very early days for us so things are constanly changing as we fine tune the setup.
So you would like an 'Engines' section?

Lathly:
Thanks  ;D

I guess an Engines section would do just aswell, but i think tunning, or whatever the right name would be, is a bit more broadend about every aspect of the performance of the car, like what shock-oil/springs to use, gear-ratio, ride-height, wheels and ofcourse the difference in engines. As I understand theres allmost as many engine setups as there are MCD-drivers out there. But im just a noob here who got my first LS about a month ago, so its just a suggestion.

And im not wery good with technical terms in english, so please beare with me :-)

monotheist:
I agree with Lathly. A tuning section would be useful to see how everyone is setting up there cars. For example I was experimenting with different shock positions on the track yesterday and found that using the first hole in the rear lower arm (increasing the travel) made a significant difference to the cars handling (rear end stays put now) Mind you the track was in extremely bad shape after Sundays racing.

But would we put this info in the yet to be created Racing header or as a dedicated header by itself. What do you all think?

ChickenLips:
Great looking board OzMCD, glad to see we have an Aussie forum going  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version