Community > Site News and Feedback

Input please!

(1/7) > >>

OzMCD:
So guys what do you think? Its very early days yet and there is a lot to do. What do you think of the board choices? I've tried to keep them minimal as having 50 different boards with only 4 members will look silly.
I've looked at alternative themes, I like the idea of users being able to choose there prefered theme although so far I havn't been able to change mine apart from the 2 default themes.

looker2756:
Looks very nice ! It will take a bit of time to get people aware of this board. I think that it will be very good. I talk with many people who want a place dedicated to Largescale vehicles. Along with that, many who want info on MCD vehicles. Having a dedicated forum for MCD is awesome. There will be professional level information, with opinions from the entire world. Don't get much better than that.  Great Job !!

OzMCD:
What do you think of this theme? Obviously we need a proper header (Mono can you help with that?) A bit different to the standard Vbulletin look that every forum seems to have these days.

monotheist:
Yep already convinced the misses to create a couple of banners which she will do in the next week or so. So if any of you have some nice pictures of your rides( I mean MCD's not gf's or wives!) please PM me.

...Ok you can send me pics for yr gf's or wives but only if there cute  :D

On a more serious note, do you think it be a good idea to have a dedicated racing section on clubs, results etc. for these vehicles or should we just include that type of info under the general RR section?

OzMCD:
Ah just read this after pm'ing you. I have a cd of pics from MCD I will copy it and send it to ya and I can email the MCD logo. I can add whatever boards we want but I'm thinking maybe best to get everything else setup so we can go live and then add boards once traffic increases, but yes a racing section will deffo be required as these are race cars ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version