Community > Site News and Feedback

MCD Racing Forum Closing Down....

<< < (2/3) > >>

BeatsMe:

--- Quote from: Han Solo on September 12, 2017, 09:39:54 PM ---Sad to ear, will all data be lost or will there be a way to archive all that, unfortunately on Facebook there is hundreds of groups and hard to find the valuable inf found here, specially when you start with this brand.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: robw on September 13, 2017, 05:38:15 AM ---very sad news franco, such a shame, glad to have been part of this forum :) whatever you do in the future, good luck  :good: :good:

--- End quote ---

Cheers guys.... I backup the forum every few weeks, in the last few days i'll be backing up daily to make sure I get the very last snap-shot.

So true regarding info on Facebook, so many people are starting groups or pages for this brand (or even other brands) and they are so willing to post there.... but, 6 months later you cant find any info that you're looking for  ::) ::)  Very annoying!!!   And to make things worse, they refuse to post here because their mates aren't on here  :o

BeatsMe:
Just looking at the possibility of moving the whole site to a free host.  Free hosting are generally pretty crap, but better than losing the lot!!

robw:
Good idea Franco, hopefully you can do it :)

cb72:
sry to see the forum closing, i hope that the free hosting site is viable.
Appreciate your prompt replies and support for a MCD newbie.

BeatsMe:
Just an update... this forum will remain live, and will not be closing down  :good:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version