Site Sponsors > Grafil Bodies

Welcome to Grafil Bodies

<< < (2/4) > >>

grafildave:
We will post,only when is necessary,photos,review and news about our products.
 :good:

Dazzler:
I have nothing good or bad to add regarding Grafil, other than I do like the Grafil Losi SC body..  But from the tone of some posts on the subject of Grafil bodies, maybe some facts on how your product has evolved, changed or improved may be beneficial for all on this forum.  Potential customers of Grafil who have no bias, and previous customers that do - good or bad.

Just an idea...

P.s.  Would be good to see a modular type shell for the rr5.  Something where you can replace the damaged parts, rather than the whole shell or a wet and dry / hot or cold weather interchangeable section.. But would still need to look like a factory finish buggy - rather than something you'd expect the A Team to build in a shed :-)

grafildave:
Hi,thanks for your post!
Regarding the modular body,like our LOSI Extreme or similar,isn't good on a buggy body because,talking about the RR5,this car don't have a cage,so if you made a modular body,the sections where you'll change the part,will be exposed to crack very easily,because isn't a body fitted directly on a cage,so regarding the buggy body,the best way is always to made in a single piece  :good:

luppy:
Hi Grafil.
Just want to say the shell on my FG is holding up really well after almost a season of racing, keep up the good work :) :)
Regards

grafildave:

--- Quote from: luppy on August 11, 2014, 06:46:10 PM ---Hi Grafil.
Just want to say the shell on my FG is holding up really well after almost a season of racing, keep up the good work :) :)
Regards

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot mate!
This is really good to hear!
If you have some pics of your body can you post here?

Thanks again

Cheers
Dave

Grafilbodies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version