Site Sponsors > Grafil Bodies

Welcome to Grafil Bodies

(1/4) > >>

BeatsMe:

I'd just like to welcome the guys from Grafil Bodies as our new site sponsor to the MCD Racing Forum.

Yes, we all know they had a tough time in the past, and there are still a lot of haters about, but i have allowed them back on mostly because i don't hold grudges for ever... let us forget, and hopefully move forward as a lot of others have done.

Thanks,
Franco.

grafildave:
We are really happy to be here on this great forum!
Thanks Franco !

Trebor:
franco you must be one of only a few that hold no grudges,maybe you where not bitten in the ass

with these guys last time :sick: :sick:

you know the saying "ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY"

K....

BeatsMe:
K...., thank you posting something that i don't have to delete  8) 8)    ::)

But, no i really am not the only one doesn't hold grudges... you'll be surprised to know there are many, unfortunately they just don't post in fear of being harassed by the haters!!  Did you not watch the EC2014, if i'm not mistaken there were a few there that like the products.

But anyway, the forum model i run here is not about banning people just because they have a different opinion than my own... all members are welcome to post, and the same goes for sponsors including Grafil Bodies.

If you have a complaint with Grafil Bodies, don't whinge about it on here publicly... send them a pm or email.

Trebor:
Franco if everyone with a complaint about grafil bodies sent them a PM i would think that his in box

would soon be full. but no doubt as before all complaints would fall on deaf ears.......so now we must

all endure being bombarded with dozens and dozens of just pictures of his wares......

but that of course is just my opinion

K....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version