Community > Site News and Feedback

Forum Suggestions

(1/3) > >>

BeatsMe:
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to improve this forum??

This forum has been getting stronger with more and more regular members logging on within any 24 hour time frame, averaging at about 40 members per 24 hours and peaking at just over 60 at times... and this does not include Guests.

So i would love to hear from anyone.... that would like to suggest any changes, something added or removed.

Please don't hesitate to post or even pm me if you'd prefer to keep your suggestion private.

Cheers,
Franco.

AndrewJames:
Inclusion of a like button for posts so that people can see you are interested in what they have to say.

BeatsMe:
I've got a busy weekend working, so i'll look in to installing the feature.

I've personally not wanted this forum to become like a Facebook, where members just "Like" a post rather than post a comment or their opinion.....

but, lately seems that of the odd 40+ members that are here daily, only 4 or 5 are actually posting.

So guess it's time to give it a go  :)

Anyone else have any thoughts??    on the subject of a "Like" button??

starefly:
what about a kind of DIY section ?

Meaning posting different improvements/adaptations (bodies mod, tires, differential, Shock Absorbers...) that users performed on their cars ?

robw:
how about a gear ratio chart that's easy to work out? I have ratios that are not on the charts on this forum, would be good to know how to work out the ratios in easy terms :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version