Author Topic: Welcome & Thanks to RCFox.eu  (Read 5823 times)

Offline BeatsMe

• Legend Member
    • MCD Racing Australia
Welcome & Thanks to RCFox.eu
« on: April 03, 2014, 10:33:25 AM »
Just wanted to extend a big welcome and thank you to Marc from RCFox.eu for becoming a Site Sponsor.

If you have any questions for RCFox/Marc please don't hesitate to start a topic in this section.

Hope to have them on board for many year to come.

Cheers,
Franco.

Offline Marc_K

• Semi-Newbie
Re: Welcome & Thanks to RCFox.eu
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 06:51:54 PM »
Hello everybody!

I also want to thank you Franco for keeping this forum running!
I know it is a lot of work and we are happy to have somebody like you and of course your team to run such a great forum especially for MCD!!

Based on our teams and myself knowledge that we set up know over many years of running and developing MCD Cars and Parts we will do our best to support you guys here.

As it is not always easy to follow up on all forums and threads we recommend to us our contact form from our website for requests, problems or if you just need any assistant with your great MCD car!

Here a link to our contact form: http://rcfox.eu/shop/de/kontaktformular

Within the next two month we hope also to finalize our English version of the shop. I guess for most of you it will then be even more easy to follow up and understand what we are doing ;-).

Also please check out and "Like us" on our Facebook side as we are publishing any news there as soon as we get them.
So check this out: https://www.facebook.com/rcfox.eu and like us :-)

Greetings from Cologne
Marc

Offline BeatsMe

• Legend Member
    • MCD Racing Australia
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 07:09:36 PM »
Thank you for your kind words Marc.... i don't do this for the money, as there really isn't a lot in it, so i just do it because it's simply an extension to the hobby i love  :-[

Offline BeatsMe

• Legend Member
    • MCD Racing Australia
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 07:43:26 PM »
Just wanted to post up to say Thank You to Marc from RCFOX for his continued support into 2016 on this forum.

Without the support of the site sponsors this forum might not exist.... so please remember to support them when you are looking for parts.

RCFOX.eu