Author Topic: Statement From Harry Hackenbacker  (Read 7987 times)

Offline harryhackenbacker

• MCD GURU
  • Legend Member
Statement From Harry Hackenbacker
« on: December 02, 2013, 05:51:53 AM »
Due to "Artistic Differences " Franco has removed my Admin Status , which as owner is his call,
I have asked him to also return me to normal membership only asap .
At times it's been hard work keeping things going ,and fighting off hundreds of spammers  :lol:
For the time being I will continue as a member ,and still answer the PM's from those of you
who don't want to post and ask questions or want Odd bits (and Big Bits ) ,many of you have
my number and e-mail ,nothing different there .   ;) :D   Mike .

Offline BeatsMe

• Legend Member
    • MCD Racing Australia
Re: Statement From Harry Hackenbacker
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 08:53:10 PM »
Not sure which way your "Artistic Differences" would be going... two sides to every story... won't go into it here though.  Too many reasons for reducing you to GM, as advised originally, perhaps i should never have put you to admin in the first place.

I was happy for you to remain as a GM, but it's your choice.....  as has been many of your recent decisions.

Offline jasonpez

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 09:19:37 PM »
Can I just say ive used this site for 6 month now and have looked over past and present post by all members and have tride to help myself in anyway I can. mike and franco both with meny other members have helped loads. we need admin to help run this site and I can amagin it takes a lot of time . We all have our own ways to make things better not all others will like . I cant coment on anything thats happend as I have no clue but all I can say is we have the same hobby the same gole .by all means tell me to shut up buts lets all get along and make this site the best it can be by all members

Jason
RRV4 comp

Offline BeatsMe

• Legend Member
    • MCD Racing Australia
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 09:31:02 PM »
Jason, thank you very much for posting here, and thanks for the comments.  I would never tell anyone to shut up, rather i would tell them to please post more  :lol: :lol:  It frustrates me to read Mike's comments about people that don't want to post and would prefer to pm him directly.... i mean really is there something to be afraid of  ??? ???

It is a long story, don't really feel it right to go into it publicly.... but more than happy to get along, and move forward with MCD'ing.

Offline jasonpez

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 10:32:22 PM »
I supose some like a more face to face thing but mybe by posting thay might find a difrant answer or some one who has the same problum but would not ask as I sead im not taking any sides but am just saying there is more to life ..... like racing lol . In some way I think the release of the rr5 has split the site as lots but not all are talking of there new car .not being abble to afford one and for other reason's im sticking with the v4 both cars are very good and have there pros and cons .mybe we need to all just get along and have fun with the hobby  :D
RRV4 comp

Offline harryhackenbacker

• MCD GURU
  • Legend Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 11:08:40 PM »
Great ,now I can get on with Modelling ,thanks for the messages Guys  :D