Author Topic: MCD Monster Wanted. V4 Only  (Read 5540 times)

Offline andytoo

• Semi-Newbie
MCD Monster Wanted. V4 Only
« on: July 24, 2013, 07:57:20 AM »
Hi guys,
As title. Looking for a mcd monster. V4 
Where in the uk or Europe has good stock? Including upgrades? If they do it on the V4, I'd like an ultimate with disc brakes.
Cheers in advance. Andy.
Never go full retard

Offline Trebor

Re: MCD Monster Wanted. V4 Only
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 09:25:16 AM »
if its a monster truck your after then there you go Andy  ::)

http://wcmodels.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_20&products_id=757

there are no V4 ultimates,but a lot of the V3 ultimate parts will transform the V4,but at a cost,

i have a V3 ultimate,and enough alloy ultimate parts to make up another,apart from the ultimate

chassis......looks like ross mods only have the sport in stock  :sick:

K....

Offline harryhackenbacker

• MCD GURU
  • Legend Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 04:15:48 PM »
They seem to have gone out of fashion somewhat ,the Americans still have some done for their
market  .
http://www.largescalerc.com/005333v4-monstertruckv4factoryteam-alloy-26ccmotor-bymcdracing.aspx.

In Europe bit rare ,you would need a  Monster V4 Comp and add the Alloy bits
the best stocks are all listed with our sponsors on the right of page ,What was your Budget
for the project ???

http://www.mogatech.de/shop/MCD-Monster-RR-V4-BUGGY-Race-Runner-Competition-Truck-Monster-Cheetah-Rally_1

Offline BeatsMe

• Legend Member
    • MCD Racing Australia
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 05:35:57 PM »
Just like to add that now that the RR5 will be release soon, i really don't think that many of the retailers/dealers will stock something that will potentially not sell for a while.... so best thing to do would be get in contact with your prefered dealer and send them via email (or call).... i'm sure that any one of the sponsors on the right would be able to get a MT in stock without too much delay.

Offline harryhackenbacker

• MCD GURU
  • Legend Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 08:24:37 PM »
I think you will find the only chance of getting a Monster will be from stock ,as MCD have been
selling off specials of all V4 models to use up parts etc...  and while the V4 parts will continue ,
assembled V4 based vehicles (apart from the Rally perhaps ) will cease and main production
switch to RR5 assembly ,Even Robitronic have little or no Monster stock ,can't see them making
any more cheetah,monster or even Sc trucks in the future ,still quite a few in the dealer system
though .
So the best by is the USA one (but you have shipping and Customs to consider ) and failing
that the Comp model at Mogatech ,unfortunately the demand is not there anymore ,certainy
in Europe anyway  ;) ;)

Offline andytoo

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 03:55:34 PM »
thanks guys.

Got one on order from Rossmod. they had a RRV4 comp in stock and all the parts to turn it into a monster. So that has now been built up with a Stevo stage 2+ donk.

I'd LOVE to get a V5 but theyre just too much money! I may go for a rally in the v5 guise later next year.

again, cheers for your help.
Never go full retard