Site Sponsors > JoferUSA

What Will Joe Think

(1/3) > >>

harryhackenbacker:
So the Phone went tea time ,International call  :unsure:  Hello from Joe ,he phoned to
say hello and how am I  :D :D and see what news from the European scene ,I had sent
details of the RR5 ,but they missed him ,see what he thought  ;) ;) ;) ,so fixed him up
with some links ,so we will see what he thinks ,and let you know  :) :)

erdl k:

--- Quote from: harryhackenbacker on July 18, 2013, 03:14:29 AM ---So the Phone went tea time ,International call  :unsure:  Hello from Joe ,he phoned to
say hello and how am I  :D :D and see what news from the European scene ,I had sent
details of the RR5 ,but they missed him ,see what he thought  ;) ;) ;) ,so fixed him up

--- End quote ---

Good news :)  I'm sure,  he will found a lot of part to do :)

harryhackenbacker:

--- Quote from: erdl k on July 18, 2013, 03:23:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: harryhackenbacker on July 18, 2013, 03:14:29 AM ---So the Phone went tea time ,International call  :unsure:  Hello from Joe ,he phoned to

--- End quote ---

Good news :)  I'm sure,  he will found a lot of part to do :)

--- End quote ---

Very Early days ,but I can see some bits I would prefer in Alloy , the first of which would be
the centre diff holders , like always though it will depend on flex and ware and tare over a
period of time  ;) ;)

erdl k:

--- Quote from: harryhackenbacker on July 18, 2013, 03:14:00 PM ---Very Early days ,but I can see some bits I would prefer in Alloy , the first of which would be
the centre diff holders , like always though it will depend on flex and ware and tare over a
period of time  ;) ;)

--- End quote ---

I think also plastic engine carrier needs to be an alloy :)

harryhackenbacker:

--- Quote from: erdl k on July 18, 2013, 07:03:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: harryhackenbacker on July 18, 2013, 03:14:00 PM ---Very Early days ,but I can see some bits I would prefer in Alloy , the first of which would be
period of time  ;) ;)

--- End quote ---

I think also plastic engine carrier needs to be an alloy :)

--- End quote ---

Which one Erdl .I think the Engine plate to chassis is alloy ,not sure about the Clutch Bell /
engine bracket thing  :unsure:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version