Author Topic: Looking For An MCD Rally.  (Read 6776 times)

Offline Cardinal Racing Canada

• Semi-Newbie
Looking For An MCD Rally.
« on: May 17, 2013, 11:51:30 PM »
Does anyone have an MCD rally they are selling in good condition? if so please contact me, my location is Canada.

Offline harryhackenbacker

• MCD GURU
  • Legend Member
Re: Looking For An MCD Rally.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 06:18:50 AM »
MCD coverage and members from Canada are a bit thin on the ground ,your nearest dealer
is largescale rc in the US , some good new deals about , How much is your budget ???   .

Offline BeatsMe

• Legend Member
    • MCD Racing Australia
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 01:35:59 PM »
Hey mate, firstly... welcome the MCD Racing Forum.

Yeah we don't seem to get many regulars from your locale, a few from the USA that may have what you're after, but otherwise you may have to consider looking overseas.

Good luck with your search, hope you find what you're after... you might have to consider a new model from LargescaleRC.

Offline Cardinal Racing Canada

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 11:28:14 PM »
Around 1500 is my budget I have an elcon buggy and its amazing, I got a deal from a friend and thought I want to try the MCD but I have never tried it I don't know the flaws of it but I don't know if its worth spending a big budget on it I know it has the 4WD but don't know how durable it is.  I know you guys are MCD fans so maybe you can help me and tell me what are the things that seem to be bad and good.  Thanks guys.

Offline mcdv4racing14

• Semi-Newbie
Re: Looking For An MCD Rally.t
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 07:18:57 AM »
Hi there are u still after a mcd rally car as I've got a fully running mcd evo 2 rally car blueline version with engine servos bodyshell and 2x sets of wheels onroad set and offroad set if interested email on mcdv4racing@gmail.com  and I'll email you some pictures of the rc.

Offline mcdv4racing14

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 07:01:16 PM »
If still after a mcd rally car I've got a brand new mcd evo 3 rally /drift  which is rtr with radio gear plus battery and newly painted Citroën xsara rally bodyshell which is brand new. If interested here's my number 07763866686

Offline mcdv4racing14

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 10:51:14 AM »
Ive also got a mcd x4 comp spec rally car has 29cc 4-bolt zenoah engine, samba performance exhaust pipe fitted, set of onroad wheels and a set of asphalt wheels aswel, comes fully running with radio gear. If interested I've got a brand new mcd evo 3 rally car fully running with brand new zenoah g270 4-bolt engine with walbro wt 990 performance carb fitted performance exhaust pipe fitted, has radio gear fitted plus comes with a Citroën xsara rally bodyshell which has been painted if interested I can do a deal for both if interested in both tho.