Community > Site News and Feedback

Forum Structure

<< < (2/3) > >>

BeatsMe:
ummm i'm a little lost with your sudden turn around there Mike  ??? ??? ???

The Trading Post section can stay the way it is, so no change with regards to the current layout... but, what i'm suggesting with the MCD Vehicles section is not a layout change and would only make things less confusing, especially for the non-english speaking members so really don't see a problem with it.

Because between the MCD Talk and MCD Vehicles sections i think that most members, especially new members, are confused with the usage of them.... this is what i'm trying to clarify and improve on.

Anyone else like to post their opinion on the subject ??

Redline:
It is somewhat confusing with MCD tuning... And MCD tech disc... in MCD Talk and then a separate MCD vehicles section where information can be repeated potentially.

IMO, move Trading Post to the bottom.
Leave MCD Talk section but amalgamate MCD Tuning, etc and MCD Tech Disc. into MCD Vehicles (amalgamated into the appropriate forum) and don't have them at all.
Leave Pics & Vids
Change MCD Talk to something else and add in the forums from General Discussion.

That's about it.

harryhackenbacker:
Tech discussion and tuning into one ,call it MCD Tech ,call the board  MCD Sections , MCD component
MCD Broken down , Mistake to drop trading to the bottom ,popular section for bargain trawlers .
Everyone will do this different ,and have different Ideas ,but the messages I am getting say
don't want to get Involved in a debate ,but leave it be, bar the odd minor tweak , I tend to
agree  ;) ;)

BeatsMe:
I don't have a problem with leaving the Trading Post as is... but there is a lot of confusion with the MCD Talk and MCD Vehicles sections, and leaving things as is doesn't make for any improvements to the confusion.

Funny you say "messages I am getting say don't want to get Involved in a debate".... i haven't got any regarding this and this is not a heated debate... just a query to make improvements.

To all members:  This is your forum, don't be intimidated or afraid to have your say.

BeatsMe:
I will be going ahead with the changes as outlined by Redline very soon, if anyone has any other comments or suggestions please post here.

Cheers,
Franco.

--- Quote from: Redline on April 14, 2013, 08:32:58 AM ---It is somewhat confusing with MCD tuning... And MCD tech disc... in MCD Talk and then a separate MCD vehicles section where information can be repeated potentially.

IMO, move Trading Post to the bottom.
Leave MCD Talk section but amalgamate MCD Tuning, etc and MCD Tech Disc. into MCD Vehicles (amalgamated into the appropriate forum) and don't have them at all.
Leave Pics & Vids
Change MCD Talk to something else and add in the forums from General Discussion.

That's about it.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version