Community > Site News and Feedback

For Sale & Wanted Section

<< < (2/6) > >>

harryhackenbacker:
It's got be a good Idea ,the time you can spend searching for bits ,even non mcd bits  ;) ;)

BeatsMe:
Couldn't agree more with splitting the Trading Post section into separate For Sale and Wanted sections... just need to jump onto admin about it  :lol: :lol:

However, another subject at hand is the 20 post restriction that is meant to prevent new people from just coming on board here with the only interest of selling their spare parts and what-not.... not that i disagree with the restriction, but at the moment i'm seeing quite a few new members creating for sale or wanted threads in any section that they see fit.... that's not the way it's meant to be.

I do my best to keep this place tidy and i really don't like the way that these for sale and wanted threads are popping up all over the place.

So should the 20 post restriction be removed ??

harryhackenbacker:
I think the 20 post min is good ,stops the out of town Plonkers  :lol: :lol: :lol:  if people mention
what they are thinking of selling something we will keep an eye on it .
Wanted section seems to be Universally a good Idea ,I will ask Matt (Redline )   :D :D :D

BeatsMe:
I think that the 20 post restriction is a great idea too.... but it's clearly not working the way it was meant to.

harryhackenbacker:
So the Vote was positive for the Wanted post ,just need to get it sorted ,Unfortunateley Redline ,Matt,
is ill in Hospital ,We wish him a speedy recovery , and all the best .
In the meantime we will get it sorted asap  :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version